Only the SoyMomo H2O model is designed to resist all kinds of splashing, because it is certified with IP67, which means that it can be submerged up to 50cm for a maximum of 30 minutes. If it is submerged more than that, it might suffer irreparable damages, which is why we do NOT recommend using it in swimming pools or the sea.
Articles in this section
- Why do I get a message saying the it’s disconnected?
- How long does the battery last?
- Why does it say, "approval pending"?
- How to send a voice message (SoyMomo H2O only)
- How can I send a text message?
- Can I change the SIM carrier?
- Can't call your SoyMomo?
- Can I call my SoyMomo from anywhere?
- Why is there a lock on my SoyMomo's screen?
- Can you make calls between SoyMomos?