Some android phones can have issues when receiving notifications when the SoyMomo app is closed. This is due to the battery saving settings, included by some phone manufacturers, which don't allow SoyMomo to open when your phone would receive a notification.
Important: the steps to solve this problem may vary according to your phone's model. If you do not find a precise solution, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
- Turn off battery optimization for the SoyMomo app. Open settings, then apps, press the icon with three dots on the top right corner, then special access and optimize battery usage. On this screen, press on the non-optimized apps menu, change to all apps and look for SoyMomo and disable battery optimization for it.
- Exclude SoyMomo from the battery optimization settings of your phone. Open settings, then battery. Search for SoyMomo, disable battery optimization and make sure that the mobile internet restriction when running on the background is disabled.
Make sure that SoyMomo is on the list of protected apps. Go to settings, then protected apps, look for SoyMomo on the list and activate the switch to allow SoyMomo to function even if the screen is off.
- Go to settings, then apps, advanced options, ignore optimizations, pick SoyMomo and select allow.
- Last, go to settings, then notifications panel and status bar, finally select notification manager. Pick SoyMomo from the list and activate all the options.
- Enable start automatically for SoyMomo. Go into settings, then energy and finally background apps. Make sure to enable start automatically for SoyMomo.
- Enable start automatically for SoyMomo. Go into settings, then security, permissions and finally start automatically. Make sure that SoyMomo is activated.
- Make sure that SoyMomo is on the list of apps that start automatically. Go into settings, then apps, press the gear icon and finally auto start apps. Look for SoyMomo on the list and make sure that auto start is enabled.
ANDROID MARSHMALLOW (6.0) OR SUPERIOR
If you tried the previous options and you are still not receiving notifications, make sure that SoyMomo is not optimized for Doze (Battery saving). In most phones, this function can be found in settings, battery and then battery optimization. Make sure that SoyMomo is on the list of unoptimized apps.